- About the Project
- Project Design
- Knowledge Entrepreneurs
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Finland - 1
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Greece -1
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Poland - 1
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - UK - 1
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Finland - 2
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Greece - 2
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Poland - 2
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Finland - 3
- The Knowledge Entrepreneur - Poland - 3
- Ethnic Food Entrepreneurs
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Finland - 1
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Greece - 1
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Poland - 1
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - UK - 1
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Finland - 2
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Poland - 2
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - UK - 2
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - Poland - 3
- The Ethnic Food Entrepreneur - UK - 3
- Ethnic Non-Food Entrepreneurs
- Skilled Entrepreneurs
- Language Entrepreneurs
- Web-enabled Entrepreneurs
- Portfolio Entrepreneurs
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Creative Entrepreneurs
- Knowledge Entrepreneurs
- SME Participants
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Learning Materials
Welcome to ELIE online learning materials!
These materials will help you to develop the skills needed for self-employment as well as for interaction with new cultures. The materials are targeted at both students and SMEs across Europe. Some content is more relevant for beginners, some for more advanced users.
The materials are based on the real experiences of almost 200 immigrant entrepreneurs in Europe. The Life stories section on the left hand side introduces to you 40 short cases, which highlight the multifaceted nature of immigrant entrepreneurship and the skills and resources needed in new cultures.
You can navigate through the materials by using the navigation bar on the left hand side, clicking the title of each topic or by using the navigation of your browser.You can start browsing the materials by clicking the topic of your choice below.
NB: The external links have been shortened by using URL shortening technique in order to increase the legibility of the slides.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by ELIE project team and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability with respect to the website or the information or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ELIE project team. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
ELIE project team takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.